Let’s prepare this delicious, gluten and sugar free dessert. It’s still sweet and tasty. 🙂
- 250 ml fresh squeezed apple juice
- 2 spoons tapioca flour (tapioca starch)
- 4 spoons cold water
- Half apple
- 2 spoons puffed Amaranth
- Boil the apple juice. Mix two spoons of tapioca starch with the four spoons of cold water and add it to the boiled juice, mix and boil for several seconds until it coagulates.
- Dice half of an apple (or more if you prefer) and add it into the kissel.
- Put the kissel into the bowl and serve with some puffed Amaranth. Enjoy! 🙂