Let’s prepare this light, delicious dinner. You need to try this succulent cod fish soaked in the coconut milk and tossed in the sweetcorn flour. This dish is gluten, eggs and dairy free.
- One cod fillet
- Few tablespoons coconut milk to soak the fish
- Sweetcorn flour
- Oil to fry the fish
- Half glass millet groats
- Some fresh onion set
- One sweet potato
- A piece of butternut squash
- 2 tablespoon extra- virgin olive oil
- Fish: Wash the fish and divide into portions, then soak it for 15 minutes in the bowl with the coconut milk and a little bit of salt. Next, toss it in the sweetcorn flour and fry. Wait till the moment you have vegetables and millet groats ready. Fry for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Puree: Dice the sweet potato and the butternut squash and steam for about 20 minutes. Then mash the vegetables and add one tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Millet Groats: Cook the millet groats in the portion half glass millet groats/one glass of water for 15 minutes. Add one tablespoon of olive oil and some salt to taste.
- Serve the fish with puree and millet groats. You can add a slice of lemon and some fresh onion set to taste. Enjoy! 🙂