This soup is really filling due to the amount of the ingredients used. It’s worth trying for its delicate flavor of mushrooms… Let’s cook! 🙂
- 5 chicken wings
- 3 liters of water
- 500 g mushrooms
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsley root
- 10 potatoes
- Piece of celery and leek root (about 5 cm)
- 3 spoons of dried mirepoix
- Grain of pepper
- 1 spoon salt
- Bay leaf and allspice
- 200 ml of 30 % heavy cream
- Fresh parsley
- Peel, wash and cut the vegetables: carrots, parsley, celery and leek roots into slices. Peel the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices too. Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Fill the pot with the 3 liters of water and add the chicken wings. Add salt, pepper, bay leaf and allspice. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add prepared vegetables and 3 spoons of dried mirepoix and cook for another 20 minutes. Then and the mushrooms and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add the heavy cream: First mix some hot soup with the heavy cream and then add it into the soup.
- Add some fresh parsley and more salt or pepper if you wish! Enjoy! 🙂