I love cauliflower pizza for its lightness. It tastes like normal pizza, but you haven’t got this feeling of heaviness after you eat it. It’s also perfect for those, who are on a gluten-free diet as it doesn’t contain any flour at all. It’s easy to make and delicious. Double the ingredients two make two pizzas at once as it disappears very quickly! 🙂
- 250 g cauliflower (about half of small head)
- 30 g mozzarella
- 25 g parmesan
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
For tomato sauce:
- 250 ml tomato mixture
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- pinch of black pepper
- your favorite veggies (I’ve used mushrooms and yellow pepper)
- tomato sauce
- mozzarella (amount you like 🙂 )
- fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 220 C.
- Grate the cauliflower, parmesan and mozzarella. Then, mix it all together with egg and salt.
- Prepare a baking sheet by laying a piece of parchment paper on it. Put the ‘dough’ on it and form a pizza. Don’t worry if you have an impression that dough is too runny, it will be perfect after baking.
- Bake pizza for 20 minutes then take it out and put some tomato sauce, mozzarella and the veggies of your choice. Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with fresh basil and the rest of the tomato sauce. Enjoy! 🙂