Let’s prepare something quick, something light, something fresh and healthy. Something fishy… 😉
- A piece of fresh salmon fillet
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Fresh dill
- 1 glass colorful quinoa mix
- 2 glasses water
- Some fresh Lamb’s lettuce
- 2 tablespoons apple vinegar
- 1 carrot
- Sesame seeds
- Wash the fish. Warm up the oven to 180°. Combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil with garlic, fresh dill and some salt. Cover the fish with the prepared mix and put into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Wash the quinoa. Add 2 glasses of water, one glass of washed quinoa to a pot. Cover it and cook for 15 minutes. Then, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and some salt to taste. Leave it covered for another 5 minutes.
- Wash the lettuce and carrot. Cut the carrot into thin slices or use carrot sharpener if you have one. Prepare dressing: mix two tablespoons of olive oil with 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar. Add some salt and sesame seeds to taste. Mix the vegetables with the prepared dressing a moment before serving the dish. Enjoy! 🙂